Apr 4, 2007

Do it Rockapella!!!

I am hoping I am not the only one that planted myself in front of either the television or an Apple IIgs growing up to watch/play the game "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego." And if you know what I'm talking about, you know Rockapella, the a capella group that opened and closed the television show.

Well folks, here you have it, Rockapella, in all of their glory. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, this is a video of grown men doing things grown men should not be doing and quite possibly the best close-up beat box drum solo of all time...enjoy.

Oh and you may be asking, "How and why did you look this up on YouTube?" Because I was just informed that one of these guys is performing at a theater near me in Brooklyn this weekend, I had to look him up.

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Lisa Comrie said...

This is truly unacceptable behavior

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Chris Foreman said...

I know, you're right. But what I think is even more unacceptable is that the beatboxer isn't even making those noises, it is totally the electrodes he has plugged into his neck. this world is so artificial.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Adam said...

Wow, and what makes this so awesome is that they are still singing the theme song from the show!

Unreal!

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Wooderson said...

They aren't wearing their fedoras.

I tried to get onto that show, I was always saddened by how the kids in the final map challenge could never find North Carolina/Phoenix/Russia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe to foreman eighty six

View Chris Foreman's profile on LinkedIn